Saturday, July 5, 2014

fun on the 4th.

We had lots of fun yesterday for the 4th. We all slept in, showered and went to my in-laws house to cookout and swim. We had burgers, hot dogs, pulled pork, potato salad, baked beans, chips, and home made banana pudding. Mmmm.

Typically, summertime here in East TN is so hot and humid. We have been so lucky that the past few days haven't been nearly as humid as they have been over the last couple of weeks. The weather was absolutely perfect! We swam for most of the day. I laid around on my pool float and attempted a tan. I actually didn't get burnt for once! After Ava's nap, she enjoyed the pool until it was almost dark! When we got out and dried off, Josh and I went to get some fireworks and sparklers.

We shot off a few. Ava loved them, but the loud noise made her close her eyes every time they went off, lol. We got the extra long sparklers and she really enjoyed those too. This was probably one of the best "4ths" we have ever had!

I'll have to post pics later. Josh is working on my phone right now to fix my lock button on my iPhone 4S... blah :/

No comments:

Post a Comment