Thursday, June 20, 2013

milestones.

My baby doesn't seem like such a baby anymore. I love watching her grow and learn new things every day, but its all happening so fast! It seems like something new happens every day, and its just passing by so quickly. I cannot believe that in 5 months she will be a year old. Where have the past 7.5 months gone?? 

Miss Ava decided to cut her first tooth on her first outing to Dollywood last Saturday. It was so hot, and she was so fussy. I knew she was teething because of the drool, constant chewing on things, and the restless and wakeful nights we have been having lately. Sure enough, as soon as we got home I felt her gums and I felt the rough spot. I can't believe it! The whole edge has pushed through, but it hasn't come up yet. She has also started to feed herself the little baby mum mums, puffs and yogurt melts.

Her hair is growing in quite nicely. It's still not as long as I wish it was, but it will get there. I can make do with headbands for now  :)

She started sitting up on her own at 6 months (can you tell I haven't updated this blog in a while?). She is becoming so much more independent!

Josh and I are going to have a date night this weekend. It is much needed. We are going to Knoxville. Normally we just hang around Morristown when we have dates, so we are close to his parents house (they always watch her when we go out), but its time for a "real" date. I'm talking wining, dining and a good movie (in our case, that would be "This is the End"). I'm really excited! The last time we tried this we went to see Lincoln, and oh my gosh, we both hated it and got up and left the theater, lol. I don't see how that movie won an Oscar. It was terrible, IMO.

This post has been really random. 

No comments:

Post a Comment