Wednesday, July 10, 2013

teething and food.

Ah, teething sucks, but my baby is even cuter with 2 little teeth poking through those adorable gums on the bottom. She is growing so fast!

I'm really glad the bottom teeth are finally through. She went through a whole bottle of infant Tylenol in a week, poor girl.

I have now started feeding her the little puffs and yogurt melts. She loves them, and has finally developed the pincer grasp, so she is feeding herself! She also loves baby mum mums, bananas and watermelon. I really want to try Cheerios, but I feel like she needs more teeth now. I'm so excited to try new foods with her. I think I'm going to just start the baby led weaning, and let her choose what she eats and give up on the purees altogether. She seems to really like to feed herself, and the food I'm eating, better than the homemade baby food. My baby bullet has been wonderful for the past 4 months, but I guess it's time to pack her up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment