Wednesday, January 22, 2014

new look.

I'm going to try my hand at really blogging more, and maybe trying to monetize my blog. I've been making some changes and trying to learn new things. Funny how in high school I could create a webpage in a day. I knew HTML like the back of my hand... it has all left my brain! Figuring out how to customize a blog is intimidating. I'm learning though. I'd really love to start doing more product reviews on baby products. I do currently have a YouTube channel where I do diaper bag packing videos (cheesy, but I love it), unboxing videos, reviews of my favorite baby products and some other random things. I really want to link my blog to the YouTube channel and interact between the 2 pretty frequently. It's really a matter of finding the time to start doing my videos again. I haven't done any in a while. I want to create an Amazon store with my favorite things. I want to do so much! I need some extra time in my day! Don't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment