Saturday, January 25, 2014

blogger issues and turning 30.

I've been so irritated with Blogger for the past several days. I deleted everything, all my widgets, codes... everything to start over. As soon as I start to add new codes, the HTML/Javascript gadget will not "save". I've tried safari, firefox and even IE (ugh). It doesn't seem to be a browser issue. I think it's Blogger. I've seen posts from other people who are having the same problem. I'm not sure how much longer it will be before I can add all of my codes back. I'm so upset because I was baby free for 2 nights and had planned to knock a lot of this out. It takes a lot of time (I had no idea how much time) to get all of this stuff right. I guess its back to editing it a little at a time while Ava naps during the day. Josh is going back to day shift in February, so I won't be able to do much during the evening since he will be home now. I'm really glad that we will sort of be back to normal, for 14 weeks anyway. On a lighter (but somehow heavier, too) note: I'm turning 30 in 5 days... O...M...G. I was fine with it until today, and then I had a mini meltdown. I'm going to be 30, THIRTY, T H I R T Y... There are so many things I haven't done. I'm trying not to dwell on it. Josh took Thursday night off so we can go out. I'm still not sure what we are doing or where we are going. I have nothing special planned. I dropped the ball on that. I was kind of hoping that he would have something planned, but I know he is so busy with work and all the overtime that he probably didn't have any time to do anything. It's kind of sad, but I mean, we can't all have that type of movie surprise 30th birthday party, can we? I really have several places I want to have dinner: The Cherokee Grill, The Cheesecake Factory, The Orangery, or The Melting Pot. So many choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment