Tuesday, March 18, 2014

5 year anniversary plans.

Well, Josh and I have been married almost 5 years (April 4 is our anniversary). We have always taken a long weekend away for our anniversary, except for last year (we had a 5 month old and weren't ready to leave her alone overnight yet). We have decided to go to Charlotte, NC this year. Josh has never been. I've been twice, but never stayed overnight. I've always just gone for concerts with friends. We are staying at the Omni Charlotte Hotel. I'm really excited! It looks really nice. I'm not quite sure what all we will be doing while we are there. I know we will be visiting a few restaurants that have been featured on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives though, because we are pretty much obsessed with that show, lol. I'm such a foodie, and can't wait to find some little hole in the wall places! I think we will be visiting the Nascar Hall of Fameas well. Possibly the Discovery Place, and maybe the South Park Mall. I would also love to visit Ikea because we have never been inside one. I'd love to find some stuff to help organize our house a little better. We finally have all of our finances in order (we set ourselves a budget, finally!), and I'd really love to get my home more organized! I'm not too concerned with what we are going to do to spend our time there. We have fun just spending time with each other, and that's what we need more than anything right now. Especially after the rough couple of weeks we have had. I am really looking forward to spending our big 5 year together! I will miss my baby like crazy though. I'm very thankful that I have such great in-laws that are always up for keeping Ava at the last minute. They are always happy to have her over.

No comments:

Post a Comment