Monday, April 14, 2014

new project.

We have done all of this over the past 2 weeks: put together and setting up our new patio furniture (pics of that to follow later, its rainy today), moving a shelf from our room to Ava's and setting up the new shelf in our room, rearranging Ava's room with addition of her new shelf, added a new bathroom shelf, added spice racks to the kitchen, had a dishwasher fiasco (ours flooded our kitchen, so Josh had to take our old one out and install a new one after work - 2 days without a dishwasher created a total mess of our kitchen)... then after all of this, we pressure washed the deck, cleaned the gutters, mowed the yard and weeded the front garden. I don't feel like we have relaxed since we got back from our mini-vacation!

Aside from all of this, I have started a new project I've wanted to get my hands into for a while. I've got 10 years worth of recipes ripped from magazines, printed from the internet, given to me from friends and family. They've all found themselves just shoved into a file folder that I've kept in my kitchen cabinet for 6 years.  I'm going to finally sort through them all and separate them into categories. I'll arrange them into page protectors and put them into a notebook. This sounds so simple, and it really probably is, but I have just never had the motivation to do it. I've finally got it ready and plan to start on it today!


No comments:

Post a Comment