Thursday, April 3, 2014

rainy day.

Well, I woke up to a huge thunderstorm this morning. That's a great way to start the day! Luckily, Ava slept right through it!

I got my bathroom shelf delivered, finally! I put it together all by myself before Josh even got home. He really liked it, and it looks very good in our bathroom. I need to figure out what all I'm going to put on it for sure. Towels won't fit. We keep those in the closet in the other bathroom anyway, so I'm fine with that.



Our patio chairs were delivered yesterday, and our table was delivered this morning. I'm not sure why they shipped it into 2 separate deliveries, but oh well. I can't put it out today anyway because we still haven't had a chance to pressure wash or seal the deck yet. I did get 4 out of 6 of the chairs put together by myself yesterday though. Josh and I did the last 2 together after we laid Ava down for bed last night. Here is a pic of one of them put together.


I'm getting excited about packing for our trip to Charlotte this weekend. I hope I'm not the only one who gets excited about packing for a trip. I'll do a video on what all we are taking soon, and what I'm packing for Ava to spend the weekend with the grandparents. Luckily, they have most things for her there, like diapers, wipes, food and toys, so I really only have to pack clothes and her nighttime stuff.


I couldn't end the post without a cute picture of Ava enjoying her breakfast this morning. We went on an adventure for milk. We had a crazy storm that apparently knocked out the debit machine at Weigels (I rarely carry cash), so I headed to McDonalds for some, as neither of us were presentable for public viewing. Turns out McDonald's was OUT of milk. What luck I have, huh? I had ordered food for us anyway since we were there, so I got the food and then had to drive across the road to Hardees. Luckily they had some, after I waited in line for almost 10 minutes, of course, lol. Miss Ava finally got her milk though, and turns out, she really loves McDonald's hot cakes  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment