Thursday, June 5, 2014

coppertone clearly sheer sunscreen.

I was given the opportunity through Bzzagent to try this sunscreen for free. I was sent one large bottle of the lotion, 2 travel size spray bottles and 4 travel size lotion bottles.
I used it over memorial day weekend and absolutely did not get burned! It didn't feel greasy on my skin once applied and it also didn't break me out. It is SPF 50m which is wonderful, because I am very concerned about my skin's health. I don't want to do anymore damage to it than I already have. I am also comfortable using it on my daughter.
The little travel bottles have been great to carry in my purse/diaper bag as well. I love being able to have it with me all the time so if we have a spontaneous visit to the park or splash pad, we are ready to go!
We have season passes to a local water park this summer as well, so I am really looking forward to using all of this sunscreen up!

No comments:

Post a Comment