Sunday, December 16, 2012

christmastime is near.

I cannot express how excited I am for Christmas this year. Having a child makes the holidays just that much more exciting. I'll have to admit, since Ava is only 6 weeks old, we aren't getting her much. She can't open anything and I mean, what is there really to get other than a few learning toys she can use in a month or so? Next year will be a lot more fun, but we are taking it all in and enjoying our first Christmas with her. I have especially enjoyed taking her to the mall and walking around with the Christmas decorations and music playing. So much fun!

My aunt Jennifer and her two kids, Reagan and Alexander came over to visit with us today. All was well until Ava decided she wanted to throw up on Jennifer. It was pretty funny once we realized she was ok and just overly full.  Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment