Monday, January 7, 2013

time is flying.

I am going to be 29 this month. I'll be starting the last year of my 20s. I tell you what, this has been the most exciting and memorable decade of my life. Looking back to when I turned 20, I could never have imagined all I have been through and experienced. It has been a wild ride, but I have to say that I am really looking forward to enjoying this last year to my fullest, with my husband and child, and get ready to start my 3os. After all, 30 is the new 20, right?

Aside from that, Miss Ava weighed in at a whopping 10lbs 7oz at her 2 month Well Baby check up. She is getting big so fast! She had to have her first set of vaccines, and lets just say that Mommy didn't take it very well. She was looking into my eyes when they were giving them to her and just to see that look of hurt in her eyes broke my heart. I just cried with her for a minute and then all was well. She was a little fussy when we got home. Little is an understatement. She cried non stop for 2 hours. Then she went to sleep and slept all night. Sleeping all night is nothing new in our house these days though! She has been sleeping through the night since she was 6 weeks old! I am a very lucky mommy! We have gotten on a pretty good schedule now, and it is wonderful. I'm finally able to plan my days around her now, and it seems to be getting easier. 

Ava is smiling a lot now, way more than that first glimpse we got at 5 weeks old. She *almost* laughed last night, but it wasn't quite there yet. I cannot wait to hear that sweet sound  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment