Tuesday, August 20, 2013

free friday downloads: kroger edition



I am a Bzzagent, and I was selected to start receiving free coupons every friday so I could review how easy it was through the website, and review the products I was receiving for free. So far, I am pretty impressed. I have gotten a box of hamburger helper, NOS energy drink, a bag of cheetos and some toothpaste. I had tried all of these items before, but free is never a bad thing! I have really enjoyed the ease of just being able to log into my kroger.com account and simply loading these items onto my card with the click of a button. I can literally do it from my phone, too! So easy. Check out BzzAgent if you haven't already - it is a great site, and I have gotten several free items to test out a review. It doesn't take long to do, and its fun! Who doesn't love free stuff? 

No comments:

Post a Comment