Tuesday, September 17, 2013

kashi hummus chips.



Wholesome snack. Savory Seasonings.

I recently received a Bzzagent campaign package that included free Kashi Hummus Chips in the Olive Oil and Sea Salt flavor. Josh and I both tried them. Neither one of us were really fans. I didn't like the flavor I received. They were light and airy, but had a great crunch. It is a much better alternative to traditional potato chips, but the flavor just wasn't for me. I got some coupons to use for them, so I will be purchasing another flavor to see if I like them. I love hummus, and chips, so I thought this would be a great product to test out!

I will try another flavor, but if I don't like them, I will just be passing on the coupons to people who I see browsing them in the store. I just hate that I didn't love them  :(  However, I was very glad for the opportunity to test them out... thanks, BzzAgent!

No comments:

Post a Comment