Tuesday, March 24, 2015

peppermint fudge.

For my first EO 101 class this past Friday, I made some amazing Peppermint Fudge for my guests to try. I wanted to share the recipe with you all, because it tastes like an Andes mint.



Here is the recipe:
  • 3 cups chocolate chips 
  • 1 can sweetened condensed milk
  • 3-5 drops Young Living Peppermint Essential Oil (I only recommend ingesting Young Living oils - You can order your oils from me here)
Melt your chocolate chips in a double boiler. Once melted and smooth, add in your SCM and stir in completely. Remove from heat and add in desired amount of Peppermint EO. I used 4 drops for this batch and it wasn't overpowering, but had a nice mint taste. Have a 7x11 or 8x8 pan lined with greased foil and pour in the mixture. Put in refrigerator and let it set for about 2 hours. Remove, cut and serve!

No comments:

Post a Comment