I've been waiting on that perfect recipe for some good body wash that lathers really well (hard to do with castile soap), smells great, and makes you feel nice and soft afterward. After playing around, I finally perfected it! Since I typically shower in the morning, I thought a good Citrus blend would be great at waking me up. I was right! This stuff smells awesome!
What you'll need:
- A glass bottle to keep your body wash in. Citrus oils are so potent that they will eat through plastic. They will also leach any toxins out of it. I opted for an olive oil bottle found at Walmart for under $3. It doesn't have a lid you need to worry about opening, and is small enough to sit on the corner shelf of my shower.
- 8oz. Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap (I use Baby Mild)
- 20 drops Vitamin E Oil
- 4 tsp. Vegetable Glycerine
- 40 drops Young Living Orange Essential Oil
- 40 drops Grapefruit Young Living Essential Oil
Comment below with a review if you make this. I'd love to hear how everyone else likes it!